1. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult with a ticket.
2. Adults are responsible for any children that they bring. Children must follow the rules, regulations, signage and guidance. Any child failing to do this runs the risk of having the whole party’s session terminated.
3. Customers agree to listen and follow the instructions given by staff during their session to ensure the safety of guests, dogs and staff.
4. Customers must abide by all guidelines, rules and signage whilst on our property.
5. When giving treats, our staff members will give guidance on how to safely give treats to the dogs, but customers do so at their own risk and accept full responsibility for any injuries caused by giving treats.
6. Only staff members are allowed to retrieve the balls from the dogs’ mouths during fetch, and customers accept full responsibility for any injuries caused by attempting to retrieve a ball from a dog.
7. The Golden Retriever Experience is an adventure activity and involves a level of risk. Customer’s accept this risk and liability for their own actions. This does not affect your statutory rights.
8. If guests consume any alcohol on the premises or before their session, we are not liable for any incidents occurring during or after the session.
9. We reserve the right to terminate a customer’s session if we believe they/anyone in their party is/are mistreating any of the dogs and/or disobeying the rules.
10. We reserve the right to refuse admission or terminate a session early to ensure the safety of the dogs, staff and/or other guests.
11. We do not allow other dogs to take part in the sessions in order to maintain the safety of our dogs, customers and staff. Customers can leave their dogs in our Doggy Daycare if required, which is bookable online.
12. We reserve the right to demand that any dogs brought onto the property will need to be removed by their owner before their party can begin their session.
13. We do not allow spectators on the property, all guests must have a ticket.
14. We reserve the right to refuse a customer entry if they do not have a ticket for that specific date and time slot.
15. The Golden Retriever Experience accepts no responsibility for any loss, theft or damage to personal property.
16. Cars and their contents are left at the guest’s risk. We accept no liability for loss, theft or damage.
17. The Golden Retriever Experience cannot be held responsible for any allergic reactions whilst on our property.
18. Customers are responsible for dressing appropriately during wet weather, eg by wearing waterproofs and non-slip footwear such as wellies. We are an outdoor activity and cannot be held responsible for slips, trips and/or falls on the premises.
19. The ticket holder assumes all danger and risks incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder agrees that the management, event participants and employees are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
20. Each ticket is valid for one person’s entry on the day and time which it is booked for. These tickets are not transferable to another event unless they have been rescheduled by The Golden Retriever Experience.
21. Latecomers will be admitted as long as they arrive within their start and end time, but we cannot guarantee they will get extra time to compensate for lateness.
22. For any cancellations, refunds can be given up to 48 hours in advance of the start of the event, minus a £30 cancellation fee. This does not include the booking fee which is non-refundable. We reserve the right to keep the full ticket price for any cancellations made within 48 hours of the start of the event.
23. We do not offer refunds for circumstances out of our control, e.g. bad weather.
24. We reserve the right to alter any tickets that are purchased through our website due to events or circumstances beyond our control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
25. We reserve the right to reschedule a booking due to bad weather and/or any other unforeseen circumstances out of our control.
26. By purchasing tickets and entering our events you agree that you understand the cost breakdown of the ticket you are entering with.
Copyright © 2023 The Golden Retriever Experience - All Rights Reserved.
Find us on Tripadvisor.co.uk